Employers in all states in the US except New Jersey and Texas are required by law to have workers compensation insurance. It is aimed at providing coverage for employees who suffer a work-related illness or injury. This includes those who are working in the chiropractic industry.
If you are running a chiropractic clinic, chiropractor workers compensation insurance is one important item in your list that you should work on. You need to find a reputable insurance provider that can deliver the most comprehensive coverage for your employees at reasonable prices.
What can a worker compensation insurance do for your chiropractic business:
- Pays for the medical care and rehabilitation for employees who are injured in the line of duty or contract a work-related illness.
- Covers a portion of employees’ wages, disability benefits and death benefits for the dependents of employees killed in work-related accidents.
- Provides coverage for all of the employees of a business, except independent contractors (and special provisions must be made if employees work out-of-state).
How to find the right insurer
Not all chiropractor workers compensation insurance service providers are created equal. Some are just way better than the others when it comes to delivering services and coverage. Thus, it makes sense that you are careful with your decision, so your hard-earned money will not go down the drain.
Here are some tips to finding the right insurer:
- Length of service in the industry. Has your prospect been in business for years? Perhaps, decades? Why is it important to ask this question? Primarily because the length of service means industry experience. A long number of years of experience means a more refined service process.
- Reviews and feedback. It is important what other chiropractors (other clients) are saying about the service of a particular insurance provider. When the negative feedback is overwhelming, it becomes more easy for you to decide to walk away and find a new prospect.
- Product inclusions. Many times, a seller comes to you flaunting their insurance product, but you have to be vigilant when it comes to that. You must examine the terms and conditions in details – read every line so you can find out whether what you are dealing with is worth it or not.
Looking for the best deals on chiropractor workers compensation insurance? Contact ChiroSecure today at (866) 802-4476.