Getting insurance for your chiropractic business is crucial to the survival of your company. Having one protects your financial as well as professional reputation, knowing that you have the money (that is not from your pocket) that can take care of expenses should one of your clients file a lawsuit claiming malpractice.
Given the importance of insurance for chiropractors, it makes sense to find an insurance provider that can give you the best coverage possible in town. To help you with that, here’s a guide that can make your search more effective and a lot easier.
- Browse through online local listing sites to build your list of qualified chiropractic insurance providers – Google is an excellent place to jumpstart your search. But there are other online directories for chiropractic insurance listing that you might want to try as well.
- Once you have come up with a list of prospective insurance providers, the next thing to do is to trim it down to the most qualified ones – using your own set of criteria based on your unique needs. The trimmed list should have, perhaps, five candidates, at most.
- Now, it is time to examine your top five prospect insurance providers by digging deeper into their business profiles. Some questions to consider asking: how long have they been in the business of providing insurance for chiropractors? Are they getting good (if not excellent) reviews from their clients? Do they even have the necessary permit to offer insurance products in the area?
- It’s time to request quotes – Supposing all of your prospects pass your background check, the next thing to do is to ask about their chiropractic insurance package and the corresponding fees; make sure you understand every detail in the quotations.
- After doing #4, you should now be in the best position to make a smart insurance choice.
Call us at (866) 802-4476.