Buying insurance for chiropractors is crucial to running a chiropractic business. With the higher level of vulnerability from lawsuits, getting some protection is a sound idea that each chiropractor should consider incorporating into their overall business strategy.
There are plenty of companies offering insurance for chiropractors. However, not all of them can give you the best option for your business protection. So, you have to be extra careful and discerning so that what you get is the one that you deserve.
Here are some tips when looking for insurance for chiropractors:
- Scrutinize the insurance company’s financial strength – this is to ensure that you do not have any problem should you need to file a claim;
- Coverage – you must choose a company that provides appropriate coverage, protecting your professional reputation and business;
- Price – examine the price against the package offer; the figure does not tell the whole story; you have to find out the items included in a package and how much;
- Know what other clients have to say – if a chiropractic insurance company is reputable, the people surrounding them will tell.
What to look for in insurance for chiropractors?
Note that each chiropractic business is unique and so are their insurance needs. However, you should see to it that their offer includes the following:
- Business owner policy – this package covers property and liability exposures (as required by landlords) as well as a loss of income if your chiropractic business cannot operate for some time. The policy would cover the cost of repairing the roof, cleaning up water damage, and related issues. It would also take care of your customer’s medical bills (if that customer obtained injuries inside your facility).
- Worker’s compensation – pays for medical care and rehabilitation for employees who are injured on the job or contract a work-related illness. It also covers a portion of an employee’s lost wages, disability benefits, and death benefits for their dependents (in the unfortunate event that an employee dies in a work-related accident.)
Online looking for insurance for chiropractors? Contact ChiroSecure today at (866) 802-4476.