If you run a chiropractic business, then you must be aware that one of the challenging tasks you encounter in your practice is human resource management. The task does not only include the implementation of strategies to keep them productive at work, but also on matters that have something to do with their welfare – like chiropractor workers’ compensation insurance.
Speaking of chiropractor workers’ compensation insurance, there are compelling reasons why it should be part of your overall strategy in running a chiropractic clinic. With a lot of items on your plate, it will remove weight off your shoulders if there’s an entity that provides medical care and rehabilitation for your employees who get injured on the job or contract a work-related illness.
Here are some benefits of getting a chiropractor workers’ compensation insurance:
- It covers a portion of an employee’s lost wages, disability benefits and death benefits for the dependents of employees killed in work-related accidents
- It covers all of the employees of business except independent contractors
- And, because it is a no-fault type of insurance, injured employees need not sue their employers to get compensation. The compensation is automatic for covered benefits (except, of course in cases of extreme negligence)
- If an injured worker cannot report for duty, the insurer pays that worker a portion of his/her lost wages.
- If a worker dies because of a job-related accident, the insurer pays death benefits to the worker’s dependents.
The importance of buying from a reputable insurance provider
While there are lots of insurers you can find around, the fact remains that not all of them are created equal. Some are just way better than others based on service quality, workers’ compensation insurance package, as well as industry experience. Make the best effort to find the best insurer in your area.
Looking for the best chiropractor workers’ compensation insurance provider in Scottsdale, AZ? Contact ChiroSecure today at (866) 802-4476.